Monday, February 14, 2011

Back to the drawing board

As it turns out, I'm not exactly an expert "fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants-coming-up-with-stuff" person. After hours of tedious work, I ended up having to scrap the whole thing because it was just a big mess. I spent more time today ripping seams than actually sewing them. Needless to say, I think I went about this the hard way... which also happens to be the wrong way. I've got an idea in my head about how I might be able to do this in an easier way, but I'll have to get back to that another time. For now, my back is killing me and I'm thoroughly frustrated. I hope to have something crafty to show you tomorrow, but we'll have to see if I can manage to whip something fun up in between doing some soon-to-be-due school-work.

No comments:

Post a Comment