Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love when my hands are covered in paint.

I wasn't able to get much done today, as I was busy getting job applications together and in the mail (I need a job. Desperately.) However, I was able to slap a few coats of paint on some $2 frames I picked up at Target on clearance. It's not much, but I feel like at least I used a little crafty energy today.

I have an idea of where I'm going to hang these three, but I'm not 100% positive what I'm going to frame with them. I'm thinking I might want to throw some of my favorite fabric in them, rather than pictures. I hope I'm able to translate the idea I have in my head into something decent to hang on my wall.

Another apology for the picture. This time it's because the green & yellow frames are wet from their latest coat of paint, so I couldn't move them. I'll make sure to take a better picture once they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment