Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Updates

As you can hopefully already see, I'm adding some new updates to the blog. A lot of this will probably be under construction for some time yet, but here's a look at what's to come:

  • Tabs: You can see at the top that I'm adding tabs to the page. This will allow you to easily access some fun new additions to tianamatopoeia, including a "How to Crochet" page for all you would-be crocheters! 
  • Picture watermarking/stamping: I'm not saying that my pictures or my crafts are so spectacular that you're all clambering about to mark them as your own, but you never know who is out there. This is a work in progress to back-stamp my already pictures, and I will start stamping new ones from here on out. Now you'll know the pictures & crafts you're looking at are truly a product of tianamatopoeia
  •  HTML: I'll be editing the HTML on the blog. Right now I'm using a stock Blogger template, but I hope to be making some changes which will make tianamatopoeia unique.
  • I'm hoping to have a fun new title block soon too!
I hope you all enjoy the changes that are coming. Please bear with me while I make them. In the end I hope to have a much more professional-looking blog that is fun to hang around on!

No comments:

Post a Comment